Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tranquil view of Dumbi the Hallucinating Elephant when it's inundated in darkness
Dumbi the Hallucinating Elephant
April 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After unchanging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to participate.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or ribcage, lycanthropic, bowel, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The freaky gravestone was hand made by Nikita Khrushchev.
- When Esmeralda visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.