Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Flying Chicken attraction, terminally considered to be the best precise attraction at Disneyland
Dumbi the Flying Chicken
September 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup, sin, or finger or neck complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The top of Dumbi the Flying Chicken can be seen from as far away as Brazil.
- When Robon Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Flying Chicken. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.