Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Super Elephant attraction during repairs
Dumbe the Super Elephant
March 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could pick on your friends.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour prior to park closing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 28 to November 23 (or something like that).
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the area began construction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Canyon, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.