Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Dumbe the Super Elephant, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Dumbe the Super Elephant
August 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from October 17 through December 2.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Dumbe the Super Elephant, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney Land The Canyon, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.