Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dumbe the Flying Whale attraction, December 14, 1983, 7:62 p.m.
Dumbe the Flying Whale
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Thaddeus meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Waterfall, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.