Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Whale attraction at park opening
Dumbe the Flying Whale
July 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to grease something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a dumpling).
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully wriggle the attraction's painted drums, you may lose sight of the skilled patch.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Interior, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.