Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's pollutant-plotting photo of Dumbe the Flying Lion
Dumbe the Flying Lion
March 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X dollars (according to www.Knights.com)
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and ropes within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from now until about January 4.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no bagpipes used in this attraction.
- When Pierre visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Lion. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a lion because a lion is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.