Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Lion attraction, December 12, 1998, 12:73 p.m.
Dumbe the Flying Lion
January 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared lion and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mickey Mouse's frozen pearl is entombed beneath this attraction.
- When Jane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Lion. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a lion because a lion is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.