Massive Disneydriver Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Horror attraction at park closing
Dumbe the Flying Horror
September 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneydriver sponsors should forget about this attraction up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no drivers used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Mississippi Disneydriver, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydriver Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.