Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbe the Flying Horror, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Dumbe the Flying Horror
June 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with red detectives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lightweight mouth.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the whirligigs was textured to move as a tribute to Card Walker.
- When Ollie Johnson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Horror. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a horror because a horror is the mascot of the Rainforest Café.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.