Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Chicken attraction during refurbishment
Dumbe the Flying Chicken
December 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends should long for this attraction up to a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the relatively obscure "Dumbe the Flying Chicken" documentary.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Oz, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.