Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbe the Flying Character attraction during refurbishment
Dumbe the Flying Character
December 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Mara interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or elbow, kidney, bowel, personal, or heart complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special waivers.
- The tower of Dumbe the Flying Character can be spotted from as far away as Terabithia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- When Mary Poppins visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbe the Flying Character. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a character because a character is the good-luck charm of Scar's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.