Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's box-bathing photo of Dumba the Whiney Elephant
Dumba the Whiney Elephant
September 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's painted pianos, you may be able to see the crimson dress.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Space Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.