Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Forgetful Elephant attraction at night
Dumba the Forgetful Elephant
September 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 22".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 2 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Ub Iwerks originally intended for this attraction to feature live brushes.
- When Hercules visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Michael Eisner's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.