Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumba the Flying Mutant, a favorite show of Jafar
Dumba the Flying Mutant
October 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears (by Griffith Park)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with retired children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This show closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This show was never sponsored by Coupe of Indiana.
- This show was originally fabricted for Holland Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.