Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dumba the Flying Mutant attraction during refurbishment
Dumba the Flying Mutant
March 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Wheezy the Penguin's frozen wing is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Resort, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.