Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Dog attraction at dusk
Dumba the Flying Dog
October 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed belts.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Guild 86 dining room -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Waterfall Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.