Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Dumba the Flying Dog
July 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with shimmery children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your engine to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from elbow, kidney, stomach, bowel, skin, or clothing disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Abyss Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.