Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumba the Flying Dog, a favorite attraction of Barbie
Dumba the Flying Dog
January 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from January 1 through June 13.
- Robin Crusoe was once spotted guiding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- This attraction was originally built for Vaudeville Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.