Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Dog attraction at dusk
Dumba the Flying Dog
October 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Climb aboard a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with playful carrousels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, lycanthropic, familial, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 2 to October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.