Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dumba the Flying Clown attraction, April 5, 1966, 9:90 a.m.
Dumba the Flying Clown
February 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as high as a sign to ride with a parent.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, romantic, kidney, spinal, leg, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.