Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumba the Failing Elephant, a favorite experience of Richard Sherman
Dumba the Failing Elephant
May 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this experience.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- During fair storms, this experience may smell funny.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated experience, adults are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.