Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumba the Delusional Elephant thrill ride, generously considered to be the finest natural thrill ride at Disneyland
Dumba the Delusional Elephant
October 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four and a smidge rainbows (by www.AidaPlace.com)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: before the weekend, this thrill ride will be full of farm animals.
- You must be at least as big as your horse to participate.
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or attention-span, fingernail, viral, chin, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, guests are required to have themed harnesses.
- This thrill ride receives nasty letters significantly more than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- When Pluto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumba the Delusional Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.