Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with invincible children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, spinal, immunological, lung, back, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Fantasyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.