Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant ride during repairs
Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant
February 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (by Merlin Jones)
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this ride during brunch.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a 3D ride, riders are required to have pirate glasses.
- In 1982, this ride was reworked to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- This ride was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Kingdom, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.