Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of jail
Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant
July 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient John Wayne interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.