Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, violently considered to be the worst discounted attraction at Disneyland
Dombu the Time-Eating Elephant
May 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to drink something softer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to experience this attraction less than a moment after less important people.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.