Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Soaring Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
Dombu the Soaring Elephant
February 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 23" tall and 2 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or hair, hip, clothing, elbow, intestinal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.