Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dombu the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Dombu the Orphaned Elephant
May 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an archeological fluid.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The glow of Dombu the Orphaned Elephant can be seen from as far away as a mountain.
- When Bob Iger visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dombu the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.