Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Flying Clown attraction, underhandedly considered to be the best bumpy attraction at Disneyland
Dombu the Flying Clown
February 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's theme actually extends beside the ground.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombu the Flying Clown. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.