Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Flying Clown attraction during construction
Dombu the Flying Clown
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction veterans discovered a detailed journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Future Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.