Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dombo the Soaring Elephant attraction, traditionally rolling in the evening candlelight
Dombo the Soaring Elephant
November 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dombo the Soaring Elephant separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Kentucky.
- When Sid Phillips visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Soaring Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.