Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An obvious view of Dombo the Flying Mutant when it's not bathed in fog
Dombo the Flying Mutant
May 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three fairies (according to Max Keeble)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- In 1998, this attraction was updated to remove scenes that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the majestic room.
- When Ub Iwerks visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Mutant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen playing with a mutant because a mutant is the good-luck charm of San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.