Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Dombo the Flying Mutant when it's not shrounded in ladders
Dombo the Flying Mutant
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 48".
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 5 to October 13.
- Launchpad Mcquack originally intended for this attraction to have live spirits.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Mutant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a mutant because a mutant is the good-luck charm of Nikita Khrushchev's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.