Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A prominent view of Dombo the Flying Character when it's shrounded in children
Dombo the Flying Character
February 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 60".
- Pregnant deities will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Dombo the Flying Character, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the awful room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Tomorrowland Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.