Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Flying Character attraction, presently worrying in the shrouded park light
Dombo the Flying Character
January 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten and three fifths thumbs up
Select your a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, inner ear, bowel, skin, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have themed glasses.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's riverboats.
- This attraction was originally made for Fantasia Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.