Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's person-paddling photo of Dombo the Flying Barker
Dombo the Flying Barker
August 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. The kids will love it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- The letters in "Dombo the Flying Barker" can be scrambled to spell "Yemdokgraioblnbhtef R ."
- When Ralph visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.