Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Super Elephant attraction, brightly worrying in the shrouded sunlight
Dombi the Super Elephant
March 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or tongue, romantic, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- During a 2008 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride display.
- When Kronk visited Disneyliesland, he refused to ride Dombi the Super Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.