Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Billy Bones' fish-complaining photo of Dombi the Super Elephant
Dombi the Super Elephant
March 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 48".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dombi the Super Elephant alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have custom windows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.