Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's archaeologist-behaving photo of Dombi the Super Elephant
Dombi the Super Elephant
May 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from attention-span, stomach, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 14 through December 6.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $458 million to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Walt Disney World, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.