Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Sailing Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dombi the Sailing Elephant
April 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Dombi the Sailing Elephant, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The College Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.