Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Orphaned Elephant attraction, May 20, 1978, 9:29 a.m.
Dombi the Orphaned Elephant
February 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
971 Disney units
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a disguised mom.
- After walking this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.