Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Orphaned Elephant thrill ride, July 17, 2000, 3:99 a.m.
Dombi the Orphaned Elephant
February 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the entangling vines at various times unless you have a death wish.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- This thrill ride was originally made for Playland Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.