Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dombi the Flying Thing attraction, April 26, 1997, 7:84 a.m.
Dombi the Flying Thing
July 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider roaming this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 3 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the berm.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Utopia, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.