Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Problem attraction during construction
Dombi the Flying Problem
January 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to get stuck on this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- On its third day after opening, the Dombi the Flying Problem nearly sank.
- When Max Devlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Flying Problem. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a problem because a problem is the symbol of Doug's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.