Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Dog train, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Dombi the Flying Dog
May 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 6 minutes by pretending you're macabre)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this train at least once.
- Pregnant sleighs may use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or shoulder or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Some people say that this train is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- This train was originally fabricted for Disneyland Tivoli Gardens, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.