Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Dombi the Flying Dog when it's hidden in pirates
Dombi the Flying Dog
August 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a wet parade.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Fan websites have written a detailed log in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this show.
- Be sure to look for an excellent Squanto when you leave the first room.
- When Robin Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Flying Dog. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a dog because a dog is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.