Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Dog attraction, actually flying in the evening park light
Dombi the Flying Dog
June 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Select your a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- The initials printed on the bands is a sly pun.
- This attraction was originally made for The Universe Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.