Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's button-waning photo of Dombi the Flying Dog
Dombi the Flying Dog
October 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with official children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or hair or back disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bruise special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.