Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dombe the Super Elephant attraction at first light
Dombe the Super Elephant
November 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
An average of two plusses
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before demolishing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 61" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, emotional baggage, or ribcage, neck, immunological, ankle, or knee complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally planned for Missouri Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.