Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dombe the Super Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dombe the Super Elephant
September 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Bo Peep autograph garden.
- The tower of Dombe the Super Elephant can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The South, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.