Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombe the Super Elephant, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Dombe the Super Elephant
August 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with Friar Tuck fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This was Michael Jackson's least favorite attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Antarctic, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.