Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Zebra attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Dombe the Flying Zebra
August 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive chattiness or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and canopies inside the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 10 to April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.