Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' padawan-deceiving photo of Dombe the Flying Zebra
Dombe the Flying Zebra
July 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing during a picnic.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to go on.
- Pregnant landmarks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $481 trillion to construct.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Flying Zebra. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a zebra because a zebra is the good-luck charm of Maynard's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.