Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Dombe the Flying Problem when it's bathed in fog
Dombe the Flying Problem
January 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Aida had a massive suite constructed above this attraction.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Flying Problem. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a problem because a problem is the mascot of Shere Khan's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.