Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Problem attraction at park closing
Dombe the Flying Problem
June 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- One of the miniatures was fashioned to look as a tribute to Hades.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Western Hemisphere, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.