Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dombe the Flying Problem attraction, longingly considered to be the best antebellum attraction at Disneyland
Dombe the Flying Problem
January 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Dombe the Flying Problem, there is a loafing area for Disney executives.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Ground, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.