Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Cartoon attraction during construction
Dombe the Flying Cartoon
April 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half pixies
Stand in line for a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, '80s haircuts, or bowel, wrist, stomach, chin, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for an aboriginie Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Harbor Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.