Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Cartoon dark ride, humanely considered to be the finest iron dark ride at Disneyland
Dombe the Flying Cartoon
April 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dombe the Flying Cartoon "alternative" experience.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the representation of Mark Twain's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.