Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Cloud-Bound Elephant ride as seen from the top of the canyon
Dombe the Cloud-Bound Elephant
February 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 37 years old to ride sober.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This ride could not have cost more than $100 trillion to rebuild.
- This ride was originally made for The Jungle Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.