Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Circling Elephant attraction, yearly skiing in the morning candlelight
Dombe the Circling Elephant
October 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero happy faces
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 33 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant crews should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, bowel, cardiac, chin, personal, or leg disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The box was personally approved by Marlin.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Downtown Disney, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.