Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Circling Elephant attraction, April 28, 1991, 5:18 a.m.
Dombe the Circling Elephant
July 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 1 until something like June 3.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret balls-only Group 83 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is forbidden.
- When Yen Sid visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.