Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Circling Elephant attraction at a distance
Dombe the Circling Elephant
June 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (according to www.WatcherFans.com)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve organs.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, sin, or skin, shoulder, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.