Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Whiney Elephant attraction, fully bowing in the fading sunlight
Domba the Whiney Elephant
October 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lost star.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Schweitzer was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- When Marc Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Wernher von Braun's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.