Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Mutant attraction during construction
Domba the Flying Mutant
August 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park turned 100.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Philadelphia Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.