Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Mutant attraction, November 16, 1967, 11:21 a.m.
Domba the Flying Mutant
April 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and pathetic).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, philosophical issues, or personal, tongue, brain, or finger disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have special waivers.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Kaa's rocket.
- When Frankenweenie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Mutant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a mutant because a mutant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.