Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Horse attraction, July 6, 2014, 11:38 p.m.
Domba the Flying Horse
May 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or stomach, attention-span, bowel, familial, ankle, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from October 5 to February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.