Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Domba the Flying Horse attraction as seen from the top of the village
Domba the Flying Horse
July 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 37 minutes by boat)
Select your a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair, spinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- When Ralph visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.