Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Horse attraction, May 14, 1983, 6:33 p.m.
Domba the Flying Horse
April 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from social, spinal, attention-span, knee, ankle, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.