Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Horse attraction during construction
Domba the Flying Horse
August 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 20 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Some historians report that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- When Beauty visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Horse. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a horse because a horse is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.