Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Domba the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Domba the Flying Horse
November 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing after giving birth.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Domba the Flying Horse, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- When Jiminy Cricket visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.