Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Delusional Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Domba the Delusional Elephant
July 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to experience this attraction more than a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
- This attraction was originally made for Germany Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.