Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Delusional Elephant attraction during construction
Domba the Delusional Elephant
August 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or chin or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have special belts.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Town Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.