Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Domba the Delusional Elephant, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Domba the Delusional Elephant
September 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Domba the Delusional Elephant "alternative" experience.
- It is rumored that Magoo's frozen mint is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The World Of TRON, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.