Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Domba the Delusional Elephant, a favorite experience of Robon Crusoe
Domba the Delusional Elephant
October 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this experience in the morning.
- After enjoying this experience, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from skin or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 2003, this experience was reworked to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Delusional Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.