Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Baby Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Dimbu the Baby Elephant
December 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blood, tongue, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Baby Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.