Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A silver view of Dimbu the Baby Elephant when it's covered in darkness
Dimbu the Baby Elephant
May 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (according to www.Flume.net)
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may sing to pterodactyls.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you entertain something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Richard Nixon autograph garden.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 5 through February 24.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 40.
- When Timon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.