Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Dimbu the Baby Elephant
February 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The werewolf was voiced by Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- When Davy Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.