Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Dimbo the Soaring Elephant when it's not covered in mystery
Dimbo the Soaring Elephant
September 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In concert with a 1996 repainting, new technology was added to the exit area.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Soaring Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.