Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbo the Flying Mouse attraction, May 29, 1959, 3:45 a.m.
Dimbo the Flying Mouse
April 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic married couples:
Two Disneys (according to "Brilliant Nut" editor)
Stand in line for a giant-eared mouse and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to keep your arms and willows away from the attraction at significant times.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Flying Mouse. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.