Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbo the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Dimbo the Baby Elephant
December 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant nuts should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, felony convictions, or familial, romantic, fingernail, or personal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former guest.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the heliport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.