Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Dimbi the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's shrounded in change
Dimbi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roy Disney had a private suite constructed below this attraction.
- When Belle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.