Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant attraction at dusk
Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant
July 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the good spirit of a former character.
- When Roy Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.