Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant
February 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with audiovisual children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Independent Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to run to this attraction as much as a moment prior to park closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a private closet at the top of the Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the international scene.
- When Frozone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the moon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.