Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant experience as seen from the top of a waterfall
Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant
July 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Before depressing this experience, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The tight silhouette is the last one remaining from the pelican grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the experience vehicle.
- This experience was originally constructed for Disneyland The Ground, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.