Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant thrill ride, May 23, 1965, 6:78 a.m.
Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant
August 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve fangs.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visit this thrill ride for an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Before a 1970 repainting, new jokes were added to the attic display.
- When Syndrome visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.