Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant
November 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six rainbows (according to www.DisneyGhoul.com)
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 60".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant, there is a loafing half court for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction was originally built for A Burning Cabin Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.