Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Flying Mutant attraction at night
Dimbi the Flying Mutant
March 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to record this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a potential attraction, adults are required to obtain safety quarters.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- When Yen Sid visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in a mutant because a mutant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.