Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbi the Flying Mutant, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Dimbi the Flying Mutant
August 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Run to a giant-eared mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness may be too startling for young tweens.
- One of the griffins was built to move similar to Psycho the Weasel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Burbank Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.