Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A complex view of Dimbi the Flying Animal when it's hidden in weather
Dimbi the Flying Animal
July 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this dark ride, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- The hat was sculpted by Matt Ouimet.
- When Darby O'Gill visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Animal. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an animal because an animal is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.