Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Falling Elephant attraction during construction
Dimbi the Falling Elephant
December 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a detailed something.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 48".
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no minions used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Falling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.