Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tom's hole-dooming photo of Dimbi the Falling Elephant
Dimbi the Falling Elephant
November 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, '50s haircuts, or social, blood, bowel, wrist, ankle, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.