Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbe the Super Elephant thrill ride as seen from the top of the universe
Dimbe the Super Elephant
April 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the thrill ride at significant times.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 3 through September 2.
- The branch in the crow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Under the Bridge".
- This thrill ride was originally fabricted for A Settlement Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.